Before & After/Summer Care Program
Heyworth School District #4 is offering a Web Store for online payment and registration for Before & After School/Summer Day Care. This electronic setup will allow family access while creating more efficient and paperless service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Our Summer Care Program takes place from Tuesday May 28, 2019 until August 14, 2019. Keep in mind that Monday May 27 is Memorial Day and Summer Care WILL BE CLOSED. We will also be closed July 4!
- All Prices and guidelines can be found in the two page Summer Care Handbook listed below and in online registration through the web store when you click on the Summer Care Handbook and Agree to its Terms and Conditions.
- All Pricing is Per Child, there is not a multiple student discount for Summer Care.
- Also, please be aware that we are NOT accepting drop-ins to day care. If you believe that you will need availability for certain days during the week, then you must sign-up for those days and be billed for them.
- While this new online system has you agree to be invoiced and billed once a month, you can go online at ANYTIME and make a payment, you do not have to wait to be invoiced for Summer Care, you can prepay through Revtrak daily, weekly, or monthly, or wait to be invoiced for the full amount of the month.
- If you know in advance that your student will be absent for an extended period of time for vacation or medical purposes, please contact Maggie Gebhardt at email@example.com about cancellations for those circumstances. Students who miss a day for illness or without notice will not be adjusted for during invoicing.
Please click RIGHT HERE to register for Summer Care.
Before and After School Registration will be available during regular Registration that opens in July of 2019.
The Web Store is being designed to automatically track all online payments. Parents/ Guardians will be able to create an account, complete registration, make payments and view payment history. Also, Parents will only have to create an account if they are a brand new user to the district. If you already have a student who attends school in the district, then you should already have a RevTrak Login. If you are unsure of your login information, please go to www.husd4.org and click Contact, here you will be able to send an e-mail requesting this information.
Please watch for more information
If you have further questions, you may contact one of the following people:
Josi Jacobs-Special Education Administrator
Gina Marr-Unit Office
Amy Friend-Program Director
Helpful Documents for Using the Online RevTrak Store